What is Laser Therapy?
A surgery free, drug free, noninvasive treatment to :
Reduce Pain, Reduce Inflammation and Increase Speed of Healing
How it Works:
The laser light is delivered through a noninvasive hand piece to treat the affected area. Your pet may feel a gentle and soothing warmth. Most treatments take a matter of minutes.
Laser therapy has been scientifically proven to be successful in treating post-surgical pain and many acute and chronic conditions.
Acute conditions Chronic Conditions:
- Wounds Degenerative Joint Disease
- Allergies Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Infections Periodontal Disease
- Cuts/Bites Lick Granulomas
- Inflammations Geriatric Care
- Tooth extraction pain relief Hip Dysplasia
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures Arthritis
- Post-surgical Healing & Pain Relief